Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We will return in a few moments

Hey everybody!

There have been several events since my last post.  Natural disasters, a famous wedding, victory in the most wanted category, political/celebrity scandal, and a few thousand other stories.

I have been out gathering some more material, but just have not been able to sit still long enough to write them all down.  Hopefully some of my latest adventures will bring back some sanity around here and maybe even a few smiles. 
 
Thanks to those of you I have seen over the past few weeks expressing your "When is your next post?  I finally read the one about _____ and laughed till I had tears in my eyes" comments.  Talk like that might get you a cameo in a new post. :)

I just wanted to post a post about some new material on its way in a few days.  I'll be back.  No, wait, I shouldn't use that phrase...


Come see me again in a few days.

4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Glad to hear that all is well- can't wait for the new material. It's good that you've been unable to post lately though...gives my funny bone a chance to rest from laughing so hard! Read you soon!

Donna Perugini said...

We'll be waiting... :O)

Kipp said...

EmptyNester and Donna - Thank you both for checking in on me. The next post is scheduled for Saturday morning.

Dave (aka Buckskins Rule) said...

Must be the season...as you've noticed, I haven't posted much myself.